The APF 2012 took part in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia from 16th – 19th of October , organized by the Regional Rural Development Standing Working Group (SWG) in SEE and the Macedonian Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management.
The APF`s overall objective was to foster the implementation of EU-like agricultural and rural development policies in SEE with respect to a further integration of the SEE countries as well as their agricultural and rural sectors into the EU.
As an outcome, the Forum formulated “The 2012 Ohrid Agenda” which provides guidelines for suitable agricultural and rural development policies in SEE.
The following topics were discussed:
- Strengthening of water resource and forest management cooperation in South Eastern Europe;
- Area Based Development in the cross-border rural areas of the Western Balkans within the framework of territorial and regional cooperation;
- Gap analysis between EC and SEE countries with special attention to agriculture and rural development policy.
You can download the following Forum documents:
- Agricultural Policy Forum 2012-The 2012 Ohrid Agenda
- Agriculture Policy Forum 2012-Program
- Agriculture Policy Forum 2012-General Information
- Agricultural Policy Forum-List of Participants
- Presentations from the Plenary session
- Presentations from the Working groups